Home to the World’s Largest County 4-H Fair
Concert, Tractor Pull, Demo Derby and Discount Admission Tickets Online
- Open until 11pm
- Gates open from 6am - 9 pm, Wednesday through Sunday
- 4-H Exhibits open: 9am - 9pm
- Sunday: Commercial Vendors stay open unitl 6 pm
- 4-H Projects leave at 12 pm on Sunday
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 1pm - 11pm
- Saturday: 12pm - 11pm
- Sunday: 12 pm - 10pm
Mini-Expo Meal Service
- McLean County Beef Producers:
Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- McLean County Pork Producers:
Thursday and Saturday
Free Entertainment: 11 am - 8 pm Daily
Schedule Subject to Change
Rhinestone Roper - Cowboy Re-enactment
Wheels of Agriculture - Trivia Stage Show, 2, 4, 6pm
Free Entertainment Tent - 11 am - 5pm, daily
M&A Stables Petting Zoo: 12 PM - 8 PM
Zultar the Fortune Teller, 2:00-3:15pm, 4:00-5:15pm, 6:00-7:15pm
And Don't Miss....
• Food & Farm Family Fun Zone • Comedy & Magic Shows • Music Tent with daily live broadcasts • Face, Knee or Arm Painting • Hit and Miss Engines • Tour 4H Exhibits • Antique Tractor Display • Emergency Services Display • Balloon Twisting Artists •
Evening Grandstand Entertainment:
Beer Tent next to Grandstand ... Open from 3pm to 11pm.
Wednesday after the Tractor Pulls... join Matt Miller in the beer tent for live entertainment.
Saturday after the Demo Derby... join "Style in Stereo" in the beer tent for live music.